Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Live. Laugh. Love.

Funny thing… inspiration comes from the most unexpected places and when it is least expected. I started writing my blog about a year ago. My try to keep my entries short so if someone decides to take their precious time and read it they aren’t there more than a few minutes. I mainly write about things going on in my life or things I see and hear through friends and news. But the biggest reason I write is to get what is in my head – OUT. I hope that people can identify with some things and find other things funny or inspirational.
 But I had an experience today that blew me away. (If you are reading this – you know who you are) Someone actually read one of my blogs and took time out of their day to tell me that they read it, enjoyed it and thought I was a talented writer. I have a handful of close friends that read what I write but there have been almost 8000 visits to my blog so someone other than my small circle of friends is reading it and I was GIDDY!

It warmed my heart to think that in some way my writing made this person happy. I don’t know what inspired them to reach out to me and tell me but I am grateful. I am grateful for the little compliments and hopeful they continue on their path to happiness. Sometimes the pieces don’t fall into place the way we want them to but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try and keep trying. Because that is all we humans want – to be loved and to be happy. Never give up on finding either of those two things. And as humans we feel the entire range of emotion that no other living being can feel. From the depths of despair and loss of all hope there is always something to cling to that will pull us to the other side. The opposite of despair is hope and the opposite of dark is light but sometimes you have to look for the good just a little harder because the bad is so much easier to believe. And a little bit of love and caring can go a hell of a long way to someone that doesn’t have any in their lives.

Live. Laugh. Love.


Because we all deserve it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!