Friday, May 16, 2014

Best Ever... IT Cosmetics

 

Ok - This is a girl thing...

I have used many many high end lines of makeup.
This BY FAR is the best I have ever used.
IT Cosmetics has won me over and that is not an easy thing to do.
The CC + cream is a full coverage 50SPF cream foundation that goes on beautifully with the provided big brush. On top of it I use the Celebration Foundation as a powder.

OMG is all I can say.
I have never seen my skin so flawless... barely see any pores. Almost an airbrushed perfection.
The CC Cream runs about $38 and about every three months on QVC you can get it in a super size with the brush. The Celebration Foundation as pictured with the applicator brush is $43.50.

I know this is expensive. It does last a long time- longer than anything from a store.
I plan on trying as much as I can from this line. Little by little of course because of the Price.
But in the end ... it is really sometimes you get what you pay for, and there are some things I am funny about. I like to look at the drug stores shadows, blushes and anything for color... but the basics... nope.. have to be the good stuff.

Plus ... the girl that represents this company... she is no perfect chick.. she is curvy, healthy, a "big" girl some would say. I like her... she is real... she is not a model and she has the same problems with skincare the rest of us have. Which is another reason I am SOLD!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the next story about this house - to watch this unfold is such a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!