Sunday, June 1, 2014

Typical Maroon Shit - OMG I was Hacked!!!

Hey guys and gals. This is Jr, Michele maroon-barefoot's other (better) half. This is just a quick anecdote about my lovely wife. I love God, I love my younguns, I love peanut butter, and I love Slayer. And, I love me some Michele Maroon.

You know why I love me some Michele Maroon?
I don't know why.

She will make the biggest mess in the world making herself a ham sandwich. It's like an old man in a rest home trying to cut a block of cheese in half with a plastic knife.
She tracks grass, leaves, and pine straw in the house like a hobo.

But, she is the sweetest, most caring, most wonderful, purtiest girl I have ever met. And I love her and am proud to be her house-boy.

Even though she drives me crazy with her bat-shit crazy crap that makes me insane. But she is my maroon. And I am in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!