Monday, July 21, 2014

A Moment of Gratitude

More frequently than not I am finding things to be thankful for, my glass is more often than not – half full-
if not more.

Obviously my close knit circle of people and family is at the top of my gratitude list. After that I can extend it to my work family who are always there, listening to the bitching and the laughter, coaching and even silently supporting me through my daily existence. We all seem to have a bit of crazy that links us together and somehow makes us productive.

And then there are the small gifts of positive encouragement from strangers. I started writing my blog three months ago and as of this morning it has had 3500 views on 50 posts. Now, granted that is only about 70 views per post but even that is a WOW for me. Who knew that ANYONE would be interested in ANYTHING I had to say! I am amazed and encouraged to keep writing and saying what I think needs to be said. Good or bad, sensitive or controversial.

Thank you all for your love and support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!